Английский - это международный язык для бизнеса, технологий, делового общения и обучения. Пройдите подготовку к международному квалификационному экзамену CIA на английском языке с Карлом Берч, преподавателем-практиком из США, и получите конкурентные преимущества сдачи экзамена с первой попытки!
Преимущества обучения на английском
- Подготовка к американскому экзамену на "родном" международном языке
- Вас будет обучать нативный спикер - преподаватель-практик из США с большим опытом работы
- Вы улучшите уровень своего английского и изучите новую финансовую лексику
- Вы получите конкурентное преимущество для карьерного роста - доказательство владения финансовым английским языком
WHO’s THIS PREPARATION COURSE FOR?
- The English language is the international language for business, technology and so on. So, this course is for those who want to be able to pass the Exam in English as proof of their English language proficiency.
- This course is also for those who want just a bit more training so they are able to pass the Exam on the first try.
Course schedule: The courses are held in the evenings (Tuesdays and Thursdays) and start April 2nd through June 6th. The schedule also includes two MOCK exams.
Time: 19:00 to 21:30 with one 15-minute break.
PART 1: Essentials of Internal Auditing
- This course consists of 6 evening classes and one MOCK exam. A brief description of the topics covered are detailed below:
- Foundation of Internal Auditing: This section is so you can get to know the Standards controlling the work of internal auditors.
- Independent and Objectivity: For internal auditors to successful, they must do their work with independence and with objectivity.
- Proficiency and Due Professional Care: For internal auditors to be successful, they must perform engagements with proficiency and with due professional care. Proficiency means internal auditors have the skills and knowledge to do their job. Due proficiency care requires that internal auditors apply the skill and care expected of a reasonably prudent and competent internal auditor.
- Quality Assurance and Improvement Program. Periodically, the internal audit activity must be evaluated so management and board can feel comfortable that the work of the IAA conforms to the definition of internal auditing, the Standards, and the Code of Ethics.
- Governance, Risk Management, and Controls: These are the activities of the business that internal auditors should review. Governance is how businesses are directed and controlled. Risk is the possibility of an event occurring, and risk management is about managing risks. Business is about achieving objectives, but to achieve objectives, risk must be taken on. To minimize risk, controls must be implemented.
- Fraud Risks: You have to understand what it means to have an awareness of fraud.
- At the beginning of each class I will give out a 15+ MCQ quiz. The questions will cover the topics covered during the last class.
PART 2: Practice of Internal Auditing
- This course consists of 5 evening classes. A brief description of the topics covered are detailed below:
- Managing the internal audit function: Internal auditing is part of the organization, so management and board want to know that the function is well managed and is a value-added part of the organization. This section also includes the different types of engagements, such as assurance and consulting engagements.
- Planning the Engagement: This section deals with the planning the engagement.
- Performing the Engagements: Performing an engagement includes gathering engagement information, analyzing and evaluating the information, and supervising the engagement.
- Communicating Engagement Results and Monitoring Progress: The final section has to do with communicating the results of an engagement, and then monitoring how the engagement client addresses the internal auditors recommendations.
- Like Part 1, at the beginning of each class I will give out a 15+ MCQ quiz. The questions will cover the topics covered during the last class.